This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
October 2, 1994|
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Nolan Andres Sotillo (born October 2, 1994) is an American actor and singer-songwriter. Sotillo played Lucas Arnez in the 2011 film Prom, and in a series of tie-in webisodes Corey and Lucas For The Win. He sings the song "We Could Be Anything" on Prom's 2011 soundtrack. Nolan attended a private Catholic school, Rosarian Academy in West Palm Beach, Florida for lower and middle school. He attended Suncoast High School in Riviera Beach before moving to California with his family to pursue his career.
|2011||Prom||Lucas Arnez||Main Role|
|2010||Lucas and Corey For The Win||Lucas Arnez||Main Role|
|2013||Madison High||Colby Baker||Main Role|
|2014–2015||Red Band Society||Jordi Palacios||Main Role|
- Lewis, Casey (23 February 2011). "Disney's Nolan Sotillo Dishes On Selena Gomez and Prom Co-Stars (Exclusive)". Teen.com. Defy Media. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Corey & Lucas For The Win" (Flash Video). YouTube. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Nolan Sotillo "We Could Be Anything" Music Video From Disney's Prom". Disney Dreaming. 11 April 2011. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Patina Miller Joins CBS Drama Pilot Madam Secretary; Fox's Red Band Society Adds 2". Deadline Hollywood. 5 March 2014. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Album ID: 1550529 Photo ID: 44359862". The News Tribune. 15 October 2012. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
Mathias Anderle, John Lindahl, Nick Dean and Nolan Sotillo, from left, members of the boy band "Invasion" perform at Glacier View Junior High School's assembly, in Puyallup, October 19, 2012.