Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nomenclator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nomenclator may refer to:
- Nomenclator omnium rerum propria nomina variis linguis explicata indicans, 16th century book written by Hadrianus Junius
- Nomenclator, in cryptography, a kind of substitution cypher
- Nomenclator (nomenclature) as a noun meaning: a book listing names or terms; someone providing names to another person; an official announcing people at a public gathering; a person who applies names.
- Nomenclator of Leiden University Library, the first printed institutional library catalog
- Nomenclature, a system of names or terms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nomenclator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.