|Look up nomenclator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nomenclator may refer to:
- Nomenclator omnium rerum propria nomina variis linguis explicata indicans, 16th century book written by Hadrianus Junius
- Nomenclator, in cryptography, a kind of substitution cypher
- Nomenclator (nomenclature) as a noun meaning: a book listing names or terms; someone providing names to another person; an official announcing people at a public gathering; a person who applies names.
- Nomenclator of Leiden University Library, the first printed institutional library catalog
- Nomenclature, a system of names or terms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nomenclator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.