The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Roy Timothy McPherson
27 October 1975
|Status||Married with four children|
|Known for||Stilt walking, circus stunts|
In 2008, Maloy claimed a world record for the tallest stilts ever walked on: on 1 November, after 11 attempts, he took five independent steps on 17 m (56 ft) stilts each weighing almost 30 kg (66 lb).
In June 2011, Maloy attempted to set a record by walking more than 5 km in under an hour on 91.4 cm wooden stilts weighing 3.5 kg.
- Henderson, Fiona (18 March 2013). "World famous firebreather Roy Maloy to appear at school fair". Courier Newspaper Ballarat. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
AUSTRALIAN Circus King Roy Maloy thinks of Ballarat as his second home
- "Man to Walk on 17 Meter Stilts". ABC News. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- 17m stilt walker claims record ABC News. Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 2 November 2008. Retrieved July 2013.
- Foster, Margot. "Roy Maloy starts his 2011 tour of regional Australia". The Bush Telegraph. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Archived from the original on 23 June 2011. Archived 23 June 2011.
- Maud, Paula (10 March 2010). "Throngs Line Brimbank Festival". The Brimbank Leader. Retrieved 13 March 2013.[dead link]
- Landline, 25 July 2010 "Far Flung Fun"