From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2010)|
- There are many businesses next to the station (bookstores, convenience stores, etc.) but large shopping centers are not noticeable from the station.
- While there are many old buildings, for the sake of having many modern buildings, in the downtown area, there are many kinds of streets especially more modern ones.
- About a five-minute walk from the station, by Tempaku River, are noticeable construction facilities.
- Nonami Station is the last stop on the Sakura-dōri Line. Line extension plans are underway for the future because ridership is very high.
- Nonami Station on the Sakura-dōri Line.
- "Nonami" bus stop serviced by the Nagoya City Municipal Bus service.
- Google maps are copyrighted and can't be used in Wikipedia articles. However, a very nice map that highlights the entire area covered by "Nonami" can be generated by starting Google Maps and searching for "Nonami Tempaku-ku, Nagoya".