Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nonce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonce may refer to:
- Cryptographic nonce, a number or bit string used only once, in security engineering
- Nonce word, a word used to meet a need that is not expected to recur
- The Nonce, American rap duo
- Nonce orders, an architectural term
- Nuncio, the apostolic and diplomatic representation of the Holy See
- Hapax legomenon, in corpus linguistics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.