From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nonce in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonce may refer to:
- Nonce Apostolique or Nuncio; the apostolic and diplomatic representation of the Holy See.
- Cryptographic nonce, a number or bit string used only once, in security engineering
- Nonce (slang), a British and Australian slang term for a sex offender, usually a sexual abuser of children
- Nonce word, a word used to meet a need that is not expected to recur
- The Nonce, American rap duo
- Nonce orders, an architectural term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.