Nones is a term sometimes used to refer to those who are unaffiliated with any organized religion. This use derives from surveys of religious affiliation, in which "None" (or "None of the above") is typically the last choice. Since this status refers to lack of organizational affiliation rather than lack of personal belief, it is a more specific concept than irreligion. Polls show that in the United States, "nones" are the only "religious" group that is growing as a percentage of the population.
It may also refer to:
- Nones (calendar), or Nonae, days of the Roman Calendar
- Nones (Auden), a book of poems
- Nones (Berio), an orchestral composition
- Nones dialect, spoken in northern Italy
- None (liturgy), the ninth hour of the traditional Christian liturgy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.