Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nonet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonet may refer to:
- nonet (music), a composition which requires nine musicians for a performance
- nonet, a nine line poem, with the first line containing nine syllables, the next eight, so on until the last line has one syllable; see glossary of poetry terms
- Nonet, a proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum structure with nine peaks
- Nonet, a representation of subatomic particles in the quark model
- Nonet, another term for a box or region in Sudoku, usually a 3x3 subsection
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.