Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nonet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonet may refer to:
- nonet (music), a composition which requires nine musicians for a performance
- In poetry, a nonet is a nine line poem, with the first line containing nine syllables, the next eight, so on until the last line has one syllable
- In computer technology, a nonet is a group of nine data bits (instead of the more common eight bit octet)
- Nonet, a nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum structure with nine peaks
- Nonet (in particle physics), a set of particles (e.g. mesons) transforming as a nine-dimensional representation of some symmetry group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.