From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up noni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noni may refer to:
- Noni, a tree in the family Rubiaceae, or its fruit
- Noone language, also called Noni or Nooni, a Bantu language
- Alda Noni (born 1916), Italian soprano leggiero
- Anika Noni Rose (born 1972), African-American singer and actress
- Noni Hazlehurst (born 1953), Australian actress
- Noni Ioannidou (born 1958), Greek theatre and stage actress and model
- Noni Răzvan Ene (born 1992), Romanian singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.