From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nonius can refer to:
- Lucius Nonius Asprenas, Roman consul in 36 BC.
- Lucius Nonius Asprenas, son of the above and friend of Emperor Augustus. Brought to trial as a poisoner.
- Lucius Nonius Asprenas, Roman consul in AD 6.
- Sextus Nonius Quinctilianus, Roman consul in AD 8.
- Nonius, mentioned by Catullus in poem 52
- Lucius Nonius Calpurnius Torquatus Asprenas, Roman consul in 94 and 128.
- Marcus Nonius Macrinus, Roman general, consul in 154.
- Nonia Celsa, wife of Emperor Macrinus (reigned 217-218) and mother of co-emperor Diadumenian
- Nonius Philippus, a governor of the Roman province of Britannia Inferior (3rd century AD)
- Nonius Marcellus, Latin grammarian and lexicographer (4th/5th century AD)
- Nonius Atticus, Roman consul in 397.
- Pedro Nunes (Latin: Petrus Nonius) (1502–1578), Portuguese astronomer and mathematician
- Nonius (horse), a breed of horse
- Nonius (device), a precursor to the Vernier scale
- Nonius (crater), a lunar crater
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.