From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nonsuch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonsuch may refer to the following:
Ships or ship types
- Nonsuch, the English ship that sailed into Hudson Bay in 1668–69
- HMS Nonsuch, name of several English and British warships
- USS Nonsuch (1813), a US warship from 1813
- HMCS Nonsuch, a Canadian Naval Reserve division in Edmonton, Alberta
- Nonsuch (sailboat), a cat-rigged sailboat manufactured in Canada.
- Nonsuch was a country-ship of 483 tons burthen (bm), launched at Calcutta in 1781 to serve as a merchantman or a warship. She made one voyage for the British East India Company from Bengal to Britain in 1795-6, and was broken up in 1802 after suffering damage in an accident.
- Nonsuch House, 1579, on London Bridge
- Nonsuch Palace, an English royal palace built by Henry VIII in what is now Surrey
- Nonsuch (album), an alternative rock album by British band XTC
- Nonsuch Island, Bermuda, island in Bermuda, being restored to pre-colonial ecology
- Nonsuch High School, a girls' Grammar school in Cheam, Surrey UK, near the park
- Nonsuch Publishing, publisher of general and local history, in Dublin, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonsuch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.