Nora Foss al-Jabri
|Nora Foss al-Jabri|
Nora Al-Jabri in 2009
|Birth name||Nora Foss Al-Jabri|
|Born||29 January 1996|
|Years active||2007 – present|
She became known in Norway because of her version of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah". At first it got some radio play but the big success came after her sister posted a video in a singing contest on the Norwegian video site "snutter10". The video became popular, getting her more attention. She has since appeared on numerous television shows and concerts.
She also sang three songs on Norwegian children's music band Lyriaka's album called Lyriaka i jungelen.
In Norske Talenter (2008)
She participated in the talent show Norske Talenter in 2008. After she sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", the judges described her as talented and technically skilled singer, who sounded older than her age. She finished third in the competition.
As a result, on May 18, 2009, Nora was featured on Oprah Winfrey's "World's Most Talented Kids" Finale Episode. She sang "Over the Rainbow".
In Melodi Grand Prix (2012)
- 2011: Nora Foss al-Jabri 
- 2012: "Somewhere Beautiful"
- Nora Foss al-Jabri Fansite :: Your source for the little girl, with the big voice![dead link]
- Håper noen vil gi ut plate med meg - VG Nett
- Dowd, Jason (29 November 2009). "Accolades For Nora Foss Al-Jabri". Featured Bands & Singers. The Expressionist. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- Lyriaka.no -> Musikk (Ute med ny plate Lyriaka i Jungelen med blandt andre Nora Foss) Archived April 18, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Erlend vant Norske talenter
|This article about a Norwegian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|