This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
September 20, 1916|
|Died||October 26, 1989
|Alma mater||Drexel University|
She worked as a professor of history of Gratz College in Philadelphia, the founding director of the Holocaust Oral History Archive and served on the Advisory Editorial Board at "Occasional Papers on Religion in Eastern Europe (OPREE)".She served as the executive director of the Philadelphia Council of Pioneer Women, the women’s labor Zionist organization. She also served on the executive boards of the Soviet Jewry Council, the Philadelphia Jewish Community Relations Council, the National Conference of Christians and Jews, and the Hebrew Immigration Aid Society. She died on October 26, 1989.
- The Holocaust: The Destruction of European Jewry, 1933-1945 (1968)
- While Messiah Tarried (1977)
- The Jews in the Soviet Union since 1917: Paradox of Survival (two volumes) (1989)
Shorter articles by Levin are available on the Berman Jewish Policy Archive @ NYU Wagner, including:
- Gratz Holocaust Archive of Soviet Jews, Sh'ma: A Journal of Jewish Responsibility, Vol.20/no.391. 1990)
- Jewish Social Work, a Rejoinder, Sh'ma: A Journal of Jewish Responsibility, Vol.9/no.166. 1979)
- Tolerating the Nazis Among Us, Sh'ma: A Journal of Jewish Responsibility, Vol.9/no.163. 1978)
- "Nora Levin | Jewish Women's Archive". Jwa.org. Retrieved 2016-04-28.