From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Norashen)
Norashen (Նորաշէն) means "newly built" in Armenian. The word may refer to:
- Norashen Church, Tbilisi
- Norashen, Ararat, Ararat province, Armenia
- Norashen, Aparan, Aparan raion, Aragatsotn province, Armenia
- Norashen, Aragats, Aragats raion, Aragatsotn province, Armenia
- Norashen, Gegharkunik, Gegharkunik province, Armenia
- Norashen, Lori, Lori province, Armenia
- Norashen, Tavush, Tavush province, Armenia
- Norabats, Ararat province, Armenia, formerly called Norashen
- Norashen, Nakhchivan, Azerbaijan
- Güneşli, Khojavend, Azerbaijan
- Şərur, Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.