From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nordic people may refer to:
- the population inhabiting the Nordic countries
- the Germanic peoples as a whole
- the Nordic race, one of the putative sub-races into which some late 19th to mid 20th century anthropologists divided the European population. See also Aryan race
- Native speakers of the North Germanic languages
- Vikings, Scandinavian people of the 8th to 11th centuries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nordic people.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.