|Look up Norse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norse may refer to:
- Norsemen, the Scandinavian people before the Christianisation of Scandinavia
- Medieval Norwegians
- Proto-Norse language, the Germanic language predecessor of Old Norse
- Old Norse, a North Germanic language in use from c. CE 800 to c. CE 1300
- West Norse, the modern languages of Norwegian Nynorsk, Faroese and Icelandic
- East Norse, the modern languages of Danish, Swedish and Norwegian Bokmål
- Norse Projects, Danish clothing brand
- Luther College Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Luther College
- Mesabi Range Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Mesabi Range College
- Northern Kentucky Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Northern Kentucky University
- Harold Norse (1916–2009), American poet
- All pages beginning with "Norse"
- Nordic (disambiguation)
- Norsca, a fictional land in the Warhammer Fantasy game setting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.