Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Norse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norse may refer to:
- Norsemen, common name for the Scandinavians when they spoke the Old Norse language
- Proto-Norse language, the Germanic language predecessor of Old Norse
- Old Norse, a North Germanic language spoken in Scandinavia and areas under Scandinavian influence from c. 800AD to c. 1300AD
- Old West Norse, the western dialect of Old Norse, spoken in Norway and areas under Norwegian influence
- Old East Norse, the eastern dialect of Old Norse, spoken in Denmark, Sweden and areas under their influence
- Luther College Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Luther College
- Mesabi Range Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Mesabi Range College
- Northern Kentucky Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Northern Kentucky University
- All pages beginning with Norse
- Nordic (disambiguation)
- Norsca, a fictional land in the Warhammer Fantasy game setting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.