|Look up Norse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norse may refer to:
- Norsemen, the Scandinavian peoples who spoke the Old Norse language
- Proto-Norse language, the Germanic language predecessor of Old Norse
- Old Norse, a North Germanic language spoken in Scandinavia and areas under Scandinavian influence from c. 800AD to c. 1300AD
- Old West Norse, the western dialect of Old Norse, spoken in Norway and areas under Norwegian influence
- Old East Norse, the eastern dialect of Old Norse, spoken in Denmark, Sweden and areas under their influence
- Luther College Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Luther College
- Mesabi Range Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Mesabi Range College
- Northern Kentucky Norse, the intercollegiate athletic program of Northern Kentucky University
- All pages beginning with "Norse"
- Nordic (disambiguation)
- Norsca, a fictional land in the Warhammer Fantasy game setting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.