School District 44 North Vancouver
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|School District 44 North Vancouver|
|City of North Vancouver
District of North Vancouver in Metro/Coast
School District 44 North Vancouver is a school district in the Canadian province of British Columbia. The district is located immediately north of the city of Vancouver, across the Burrard Inlet. SD44 includes the municipalities of the City of North Vancouver and the District of North Vancouver.
- Balmoral Junior Secondary School - 1959-2009
- District Diagnostic Centre (“DC1”), a specialized education setting for severe learning disabled (SLD) children - 1994 - closed for financial reasons
- Delbrook Senior Secondary School - 1957-1977 closed due to fire.
- Plymouth Elementary School - closed for financial reasons
- Ridgeway Annex
- Keith Lynn Alternative Secondary School - demolished for new highway interchange
- Fromme Elementary
- Moore v. BC (Ministry of Education) and School District No. 44, 2005 BCHRT 580 (BCHRT 2005).
|This British Columbia school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|