Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Northmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Northmen or Norsemen are the group of people as a whole who speak one of the North Germanic languages as their native language.
Northmen may also refer to:
- Northmen (Middle-earth), a fictional people from J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- Northmen (Dungeons & Dragons), a fictional people from Dungeons & Dragons
- Northmen: A Viking Saga, a 2014 film
- Quebec Nordiques, the English translation of Nordiques is Northmen
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing northmens
- All pages with titles containing northmen
- Men (disambiguation)
- North (disambiguation)
- Northman (disambiguation)
- Norseman (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Northmen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.