Novaer Craft U-Xc Stardream
|Novaer Craft U-Xc Stardream|
The Novaer Craft U-Xc Stardream is a proposed four passenger, composite aircraft.
Design and development
The U-Xc Stardream was first proposed by Novaer Craft in 2010. The aircraft will use carbon fiber main and secondary structures with a fiberglass cowling. The aircraft will be equipped with a ballistic parachute. Testing is planned for the end of 2012, with production planned for 2015.
- T-Xc Pilgrim
- Two seat military trainer variant, stressed for +6/-3g
Data from Aviation Week and Space Technology
- Crew: 1
- Capacity: 3 passengers
- Wingspan: 9.14 m (30 ft 0 in)
- Wing area: 12.46 m2 (134.1 sq ft)
- Empty weight: 887 kg (1,956 lb)
- Max takeoff weight: 1,555 kg (3,428 lb)
- Fuel capacity: 298 kg
- Powerplant: 1 × Lycoming IO-540 Horizontally Opposed Piston, 220 kW (300 hp)
- Propellers: 3-bladed Constant Speed
- Maximum speed: 370 km/h; 230 mph (200 kn)
- Cruise speed: 196 km/h (122 mph; 106 kn)
- Stall speed: 119 km/h; 74 mph (64 kn)
- Range: 2,450 km; 1,522 mi (1,323 nmi)
- Service ceiling: 7,600 m (25,000 ft)
- Rate of climb: 8.60 m/s (1,693 ft/min)
- Aircraft of comparable role, configuration and era
- Robert Wall (April 23, 2012). "Business Case". Aviation Week and Space Technology.
- "Novaer Craft Designing Two-Seat Brazilian Air Force Trainer".