Music Sales Group
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Berners Street, London, United Kingdom|
Robert Wise (Chairman and Managing Director)
Music Sales Group is a European printed music publisher, with headquarters in Berners Street, London. In March 2017, Music Sales Group has acquired disco publisher Bleu Blanc Rouge from Belgian record producer and songwriter Jean Kluger.
Novello & Co
Chester Music is a British publisher of printed music specializing in classical composition and educational music of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Musicroom is a UK based sheet music, musical instrument and accessory retailer with 16 stores nationwide.
In addition to printed music all stores also offer instant access to a virtual stockroom of some 45,000 pieces of sheet music any of which can be printed out in high quality, on demand.
- "Music Sales acquires French publisher Bleu Blanc Rouge - Music Business Worldwide". Music Business Worldwide. 2017-03-29. Retrieved 2017-11-08.
- "A brief history of Novello and Co Ltd". Chesternovello.com. 2011-04-19. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- "Chester Novello". Chesternovello.com. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- 'about-us/music-retail' at musicsales.com Accessed 4 March 2017
- Music Sales Group consumer website
- Music Sales Group digital sheet music website
- Music Sales Group website for music education
|This article about a publishing company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|