From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novgorod, officially Veliky Novgorod, is a city in Russia.
Novgorod may also refer to:
- Novgorod Oblast, a federal subject of Russia
- Novgorod Airport, an airport in the city of Veliky Novgorod
- Nizhny Novgorod, a city in Russia
- Novohrad-Volynskyi, a city in Ukraine
- Novhorod-Siverskyi, a city in Ukraine
- Novgorod Republic, medieval Russian state which stretched from the Baltic Sea to the Ural Mountains between the 12th and 15th centuries
- Novgorod (newspaper), a newspaper published in Veliky Novgorod, Russia
- Novgorod Army Operational Group, an operational manoeuvre group created on the 13 August 1939 in the Leningrad Military District, Russia
- Novgorod First Chronicle, ancient extant chronicle of the Novgorod Republic
- Russian monitor Novgorod, a circular vessel laid down in 1871
- Novgorod case, the conventional term used in the Russian blogosphere and mass media for the controversial criminal case
- Novgorod Codex, the oldest book of Kievan Rus'
- 3799 Novgorod, a minor planet
- Old Novgorod dialect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novgorod.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.