Novi Sad (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novi Sad is the second largest city in Serbia.
Novi Sad may also refer to:
- City municipality of Novi Sad, one of two city municipalities which constitute the city of Novi Sad
- DDOR Novi Sad, company in the city
- KK Novi Sad, basketball club from the city
- FK Novi Sad, football club from the city
- University of Novi Sad, city university
- Novi Sad Airport, airport near the city
- Novi Sad Synagogue, city synagogue
- Novi Sad Theological College, theological college in the city
- Novi Sad Jazz Festival, a jazz festival in the city
- Novi Sad Fair, a fair in the city
- Novi Sad Friendship Bridge, a bridge in England, named after the city of Novi Sad
- Thanasis Kaproulias, an audio artist who creates noise music under the name of Novi_sad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novi Sad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.