From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up novo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Novo is a 2002 film by Jean-Pierre Limosin.
Novo may also refer to:
- "Novo", a song by Millencolin from Kingwood
- Novo, 1970s-1980s Soviet reissue of some Frog model kits
- Novo Group comprising Novo Nordisk
- Novo Industrial Corporation, owner of Delta Electric Company
- Novo, Russia, several rural localities in Russia
- All pages beginning with "novo"
- All pages with a title containing novo
- de novo, a Latin expression meaning "from the beginning"
- ex novo, a Latin expression meaning "from new"
- Nova (disambiguation)
- Nove (disambiguation)
- Novi (disambiguation)
- Novus (disambiguation)
- Novy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.