Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nudge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nudge or Nudging may refer to:
- Nudge, a character from the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
- "Nudge Nudge", a sketch from the third Monty Python's Flying Circus
- Gerald "Nudge" Noritis, a character from the Australian sitcom Hey Dad..!
- Nudge (book), a book on choice architecture by Richard Thaler and Cass R. Sunstein
- Nudge theory, a psychological theory on influencing individuals and groups to take action without force
Science and Technology
- Nudge (instant messaging), an attention-getting feature in instant messaging software
- Nudging, a data assimilation method also known as Newtonian relaxation
- "The Nudge", a nickname for rock star Ted Nugent
- "Nudge Unit", a nickname for the Behavioural Insights Team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nudge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.