Nueve de Julio
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nueve de Julio (or 9 de Julio) means July 9 in Spanish. It may refer to:
- Nace Andrés Escobar.
- The date of the Argentine Declaration of Independence
- One of the following cities and towns in Argentina:
- 9 de Julio Avenue in Buenos Aires City
- Protected Cruiser Nueve de Julio (1892), a former cruiser in the Argentine Navy
- ARA Nueve de Julio (C-5), a former cruiser in the Argentine Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nueve de Julio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.