Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nullity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikinews has related news: British computer scientist's new "nullity" idea provokes reaction from mathematicians|
Nullity may refer to:
- Legal nullity, something without legal significance
- Nullity (conflict), a legal declaration that no marriage had ever come into being
- Nullity, the dimension of the kernel of a mathematical operator or null space of a matrix
- Nullity (graph theory), the nullity of the adjacency matrix of a graph
- Nullity, the difference between the size and rank of a subset in a matroid
- Nullity, a concept in transreal arithmetic denoted by Φ
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nullity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.