Nuno de Campos (born 1969) is a Portuguese painter, living in New York City, United States.
Life and work
Nuno de Campos was born in Porto, Portugal,
His paintings are done in tempera, and are known for their luminous quality. He lives and works in New York City.
- 2001 Clifford-Smith Gallery, Boston, Ma.
- 2004 Private Lives - Westby Gallery, Rowan University, NJ (Lisa Hatchadoorian, curator)
- 2005 Desenhar discurso: digressões sobre uma urbanidade disruptiva - Bienal de Cerveira, Portugal (Miguel von Hafe Pérez, curator)
- 2005 Extended Painting - Prague Biennale 2, Praga, República Checa (Helena Kontova, Giancarlo Politi curators)
- 2005 Segunda Língua - Reitoria da Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal (Miguel Amado, curator)
- 2005 Bichos Nossos, Nossos Bichos - Arte Contempo, Lisbon Portugal (Miguel Amado, curator)
- 2006 The Outwin Boochever Portrait Competition Exhibition - National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC
- ^ a b "Galleries-Chelsea: Nuno de Campos" The New Yorker 12 May 2003
- ^ a b Miller, Francine Koslow (October 2001) "Nuno de Campos: Clifford Smith Gallery" Artforum International 40(2): p. 161