From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
O'Malley may refer to:
- Grace O'Malley, an Irish chieftain and pirate
- Joe O'Malley, American football player
- Martin O'Malley, American politician and 61st Governor of Maryland.
- Martin O'Malley, Canadian journalist.
- Seán Patrick O'Malley, American Roman Catholic cardinal and Archbishop of Boston
- Charles O'Malley, a novel by Charles Lever.
- O'Malley (surname), people with the surname O'Malley
- Ó Máille clan, an Irish clan name anglicized as O'Malley
- O'Malley, Australian Capital Territory, a suburb of Canberra
- O'Malley, a fictional character in the machinima series Red vs. Blue
- Abraham de Lacy Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley, a fictional character in the film Aristocats
- Father Charles "Chuck" O'Malley, a fictional character in the films Going My Way and The Bells of St. Mary, and the TV series Going My Way (TV series)
- Nellie O'Malley, a fictional character in American Girl's Samantha sub-series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title O'Malley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.