From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oğuz)
Oghuz or Oğuz may refer to:
- an early Turkic word for "tribe", see Oghuz (tribe)
- Oghuz languages, southwestern branch of the Turkic language family
- Oghuz Turks, the Turkic groups speaking Oghuz languages
- Oghuz Khan, a legendary and semi-mythological Turkic khan
- Oğuz (name), a Turkish masculine given name.
- Oghuz Rayon, an administrative district of Azerbaijan
- Oghuz (city), a city, municipality and capital of Oghuz Rayon, Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oghuz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.