Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oghuz or Oğuz may refer to:
- an early Turkic word for "tribe", see Oghuz (tribe)
- Oghuz languages, southwestern branch of the Turkic language family
- Oghuz Turks, the Turkic groups speaking Oghuz languages
- Oghuz Khan, a legendary and semi-mythological Turkic khan
- Oğuz (name), a Turkish masculine given name
- Oghuz Rayon, an administrative district of Azerbaijan
- Oghuz (city), a city, municipality and capital of Oghuz Rayon, Azerbaijan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oghuz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.