Coordinates: 45°29′50″N 73°34′25″W / 45.4972415°N 73.5736895°W
O'Sullivan College is a small bilingual private college that was founded in 1916. It is located at 1191, Mountain Street (rue de la Montagne) in downtown Montreal. The college is near Peel and Lucien L'Allier metro stations.
The college offers ten programs granting both Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) and Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC).
- Paralegal Technology - 3 years
- Accelerated Paralegal Technology - 2 ½ years
- Medical Records - 3 years
- General Administration (offered in French only) - 2 ½ years
- Computerized Financial Accounting (offered in French only) - 1 year
- International Trade (offered in French only) - 8 intensive months
- Office Systems Technology Legal Specialization (offered in French only) - 8 intensive months
- Medical Transcription and Secretary (offered in French only) - 1 intensive year
- Damage Insurance and English Communication (offered in French only) - 1 intensive year
- Media Technology and Film Sets (offered in French only) - 1 year