|Look up oaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A stupid or clumsy person
- Open Accessibility Framework, high-level design for handicapped-accessible computer equipment and programs
- Oracle Application Framework, a software framework developed by Oracle Corporation for application development
- OAF, station code for Oak Flats railway station in New South Wales
- Organismo Autónomo de Futebol (autonomous football organization), part of the name of Associação Académica de Coimbra – O.A.F., a professional football team in Coimbra, Portugal
- ÖAF (Österreichische Automobil-Fabrik, previously Österreichische Austro FIAT), Austrian car and truck brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix