From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OCM may refer to:
- OCM (gene), also known as LOC4951, a human gene
- Oriental Carpet Manufacturers, primarily an oriental rug manufacturing and trading company of Turkish-English Origin. In the 1980s it merged with two other giant rug companies to form Eastern Khayaam OCM before closing down.
- Ohio Community Media, a newspaper company in the United States
- Oil cleansing method, a skin-cleansing method
- Olympic Council of Malaysia
- One Caribbean Media
- Open Cloud Manifesto, also known as the Cloud Computing Manifesto
- Optical channel monitor, a device for optical performance monitoring in fiber-optic communications networks
- Oracle Certified Master, a designation in the Oracle Certification Program
- Oracle Configuration Manager, a service of Oracle Corporation
- Ordained Clergy Member, name honorific used by clergymen
- Organisation civile et militaire, a group of the French Resistance
- Organizational change management
- Original Component Manufacturer
- Outbound call management, automated call-center communications and software
- Outline of Cultural Materials (the subject codes by the HRAF Collections of Ethnography and Archaeology, Yale University)
- Outlook Calendar Meeting, a meeting scheduled using Microsoft Outlook
- Oxidative coupling of methane
- Object Content Mapping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.