From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up OOD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OOD or Ood may refer to:
- Officer of the day, at military installations
- Officer of the deck, in the US Navy and Coast Guard
- Object-oriented design, in software
- Ood, a fictional alien species from Doctor Who
- Ood, the name of a prophet in The Gods of Pegāna by Lord Dunsany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OOD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.