From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The oud is a musical instrument.
Oud or OUD may also refer to:
- Agarwood, a perfume or incense material
- OUD, a registered trademark of the Orthodox Union for identifying kosher products that contain dairy
- Oxford Universal Dictionary, American name for an edition of the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary
- Angads Airport, by IATA code
- Jacobus Oud (1890–1963), Dutch architect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.