Jump to navigation Jump to search
OPR may refer to:
- Office of Population Research, the oldest population research center in the United States
- Office of Planning and Research, and agency of the California government
- Office of Professional Responsibility, part of the United States Department of Justice responsible for investigating attorneys employed therein who have been accused of misconduct or crimes in their professional functions
- Office of Public Roads, a predecessor of the United States Federal Highway Administration
- Official Pattern Release, used by Trend Micro to refer to the definitions for their antivirus products
- Oregon Pacific Railroad (1880–94), in Oregon, United States
- Oregon Pacific Railroad (1997), in Oregon, United States
- Old Parochial Registers of the Church of Scotland
- Operator (disambiguation)
- Output Recordings, a British independent record label run by Trevor Jackson, between 1996–2006
- Outward Processing Relief, an EU custom duty regulation that provides duty relief on imports of goods from third countries which have been produced from previously exported EU goods.
- Overall pressure ratio, the ratio of the stagnation pressure as measured at the front and rear of the compressor of a gas turbine engine
- Overnight Policy Rate, an overnight interest rate set by Bank Negara Malaysia used for monetary policy direction
- Owner's project requirements, a foundational document for the design and commissioning of buildings
- Rodrigues People's Organisation (Organisation du Peuple Rodriguais), a Mauritian political party
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OPR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.