From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up orea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orea is a Greek word that means beautiful or great in height, see Panorea.
Orea is a Spanish word that means to air.
OREA or Orea may also refer to:
- OREA, a worker's union, see Air Georgian
- Diocese of Orea, see Archdiocese of Santa Severina
- OREA CARE, a Direct Sales Organization
- Office of Russian and European Analysis
- Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, a Pentecostal ministry founded by Oral Roberts
- Ontario Real Estate Association, Canada
- Organisation des Enfants pour l'Avenir, a Haitian organization that provides children with education, health, food, and a roof
- Oxford Real Estate Advisors, an investment advisory firm, see Oxford Development
Television, film, music, and art
- H Zoi Ine Orea (Life is Wonderful), see Los Roldán
- I orea ton Athinon, The Beauty of Athens, see Sperantza Vrana
- Sonido La Raza de los Hnos. Orea, see Cumbia sonidera
- I orea tou kourea, see Giannis Gionakis
- Orea, a municipality in Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain
- Orea (Orio), King of Ulietea, see Poedua
- Mary Orea "Molly" (Pickett) Jackson, see Claiborne Fox Jackson
- Guillermo Orea Jr., see Muchachitas
- Guillermo Orea, see El Esqueleto de la señora Morales
- Juan de Orea, see Granada Cathedral
- Omar Chewe Orea Ochoa, see Adolfo Constanzo
- Gallerie Orea, see Vannetta Seecharran
- Orea, a figure in Gnostic cosmology, see Norea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OREA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.