Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up -ost, OST, Ost, or ost in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OST may refer to:
- Original sound track
- O.S.T., an alias of electronic musician Chris Douglas
- O.S.T. (album), by the People Under the Stairs
Science and technology
- Object Storage Target in computing, used by the Lustre file system an others
- Oligosaccharyltransferase, an enzyme
- Open-space technology, for organising meetings
- Orbit stabiliser theorem in mathematics
- Offline Storage Table, a Microsoft file format
- OST Family (organic solute transporter) of genes
- Office of Science and Technology, a British government agency
- Office of Secure Transportation, a US government agency
- Organisation Socialiste des Travailleurs, the Socialist Workers Organisation of Senegal
- Outer Space Treaty, a treaty regulating international law in outer space.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OST.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.