Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Obadiah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obadiah is a Biblical theophorical name, meaning "servant of Yahweh" or "worshipper of Yahweh".
Obadiah may also refer to:
- Book of Obadiah, a book of the Hebrew Bible
- Obadiah (1 Kings), head of Ahab's household who announces the return of Elijah
- Obadiah, a son of Jehiel, mentioned in the return of the Israelites from Babylonian captivity (Ezra 8:9)
- Obadiah (Khazar), a Khazar ruler
- Obadiah the Proselyte, early-12th-century writer and musician, Italian convert to Judaism
- Obadiah (Abarat), a fictional place in Abarat by Clive Barker
- Obadiah (album), an album by Frazey Ford
- Obadiah School of the Bible, a school in Bethel, Pennsylvania, maintained by the Assemblies of Yahweh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obadiah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.