From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obando may refer to:
- Obando, Bulacan, a second class partially urban municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines.
- Obando, Valle del Cauca, a municipality located in the Department of Valle del Cauca, Colombia.
- Obando Church, one of the oldest and most historic churches in the Philippines.
- Obando Fertility Rites, a Filipino dance ritual.
- Obando Airport, an airport in Puerto Inírida, Colombia.
- Puebla de Obando, a municipality located in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain.
- José María Obando (1795-1861), a Neogranadine General and politician who twice served as President of Colombia.
- Ángel Obando, a retired Honduran footballer.
- Trotzky Augusto Yepez Obando, (1940-2010), was an Ecuadorian chess player.
- Marvin Obando (1960-), a former Costa Rican footballer.
- César Obando (1969-), a retired Honduran football.
- Sherman Obando (1970-), a former major league baseball player.
- Miguel Obando y Bravo (1926-), a Nicaraguan prelate of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Miguel Aguilar Obando (1953-), a Salvadoran football coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.