Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up obdurate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obdurate may refer to:
- HMS Obdurate (G39), a O-class destroyer of the Royal Navy
- HMS Obdurate (1916), an Admiralty M-class destroyer that was in operation from 1916 to 1921
- Obdurate Ltd., publisher of music magazine Zero Tolerance
- Refractory Obdurate, 2014 album by American rock band Wovenhand
- Obturation (verb form: obturate), necessary blockage or fitment of a firearm's barrel by a deformed soft projectile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obdurate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.