From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up obturator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Obturator may refer to:
- Obturator artery
- Obturator nerve
- Obturator vein
- Obturator externus muscle
- Obturator internus muscle
- Obturator membrane
- Obturator canal
- Obturator foramen
- A part of a Trocar system
- Palatal obturator, a dental prosthesis used to seal an opening in the palate i.e. cleft palate
- Part of the ovary of a flower that chemically guides the pollen tube to the micropyle
- Obturator ring, a part in early aircraft engines
- Obturating ring, used particularly in artillery to form a seal when pressure is applied.
- Obturating ring, a device to create a seal under pressure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Obturator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.