From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Occult refers to secret or hidden knowledge, usually of a mystical nature. This may also refer to:
- occult (medicine), a disease or process that is not accompanied by readily discernible signs or symptoms (e.g. fecal occult blood, blood in the feces that is not visibly apparent)
- Occult (film), a Japanese horror film
- Doctor Occult, a DC Comics magic-using detective character
- Occult, alias of the Marvel Comics character Peepers
- occult, the act of astronomical occultation
- occult, a local term for the transgender community in Myanmar
- The Occult Review, a British monthly magazine from 1905 to 1951
- Caesar DeAlwis; Maya Khemlani David. "LANGUAGE AND IDENTITY OF MALAY TEENAGE MAK NYAH (TRANSVESTITES) IN KUCHING" (PDF). repository.um.edu.my. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Occult.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.