From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up odd job in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Odd job or Oddjob may refer to:
- Oddjob, a James Bond villain
- Oddjob (comics), a comic book series
- Odd Jobs (webcomic)
- Oddjobs, a music group
- Odd Jobs, a 1986 comedy film
- Odd Job (film), a 2016 film
- The Odd Job, a 1978 comedy film
- "Odd Jobs" (The Fairly OddParents episode)
- Temporary work
- Handyman work
- Stanley Odd Jobs, a tool produced by Stanley Works from 1888 to the 1930s
- OddJob (Trojan horse), a computer security malware
- Odd-Job Trading, an retail store acquired by Old Navy in the early 2000s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odd job.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.