Odense is the third largest city in Denmark and capital of the island of Funen.
Odense may also refer to:
- Odense Municipality, Denmark
- Odense Boldklub, a Danish professional football club based in Odense.
- Odense County, a former Danish province
- Roman Catholic bishopric of Odense, of which it was the episcopal see
- Odense River
- Odense Fjord
- Odense Steel Shipyard also known as Odense Staalskibsværft - Lindøværftet
- Odense Airport
- Odense Classic or Odense Pilsner brewed by Albani Bryggerierne A/S
- Symphony, K. 16a (Mozart), symphony attributed to Mozart
- Odense, Kansas, an unincorporated community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Odense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.