From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Odilo.
For the feminine form of this name, see Odile (given name).
|Look up Odilon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Odilo of Cluny, sometimes referred to as St. Odilon
- Odilon Barrot (1791–1873), French politician
- Odilon Lannelongue (1840–1911), French physician and surgeon
- Odilon Polleunis (b. 1943), Belgian football player, winner of the Belgian Golden Shoe
- Odilon Redon (1840–1916), French painter and printmaker
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|