Ōebashi Station (大江橋駅) is a railway station on the Keihan Electric Railway Nakanoshima Line in Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan, and opened on October 19, 2008 (the day of the opening of the Nakanoshima Line).
- There is an island platform with 2 tracks underground.
- Nakanoshima Itchōme, Kita-ku
- Nakanoshima Nichōme, Kita-ku
- Dōjimahama Itchōme, Kita-ku
- ANA Crown Plaza Hotel Osaka (Airport limousine for Kansai International Airport departs from the entrance.)
- New Daibiru
- Osaka Mitsubishi Building
- Nishi-Temma Nichōme, Kita-ku
- Osaka High Court, Osaka District Court, Osaka Summary Court