From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Offence)
|Look up offense or offence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Offense or offence may refer to:
- Offence or crime, a violation of penal law
- Offense (sports), the action of engaging an opposing team with the objective of scoring
- Offense (policy debate), arguments that make a definite value judgment about an advocacy
- The Offence, a 1972 drama film directed by Sidney Lumet
- "Offense" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Sin, an act that violates a known moral rule
- Offensive (disambiguation)
- Religious offense
- All pages with a title containing Offense
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Offense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.