Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ogle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ogle may refer to:
- Ogle County, Illinois, United States
- original name of Ashton, Illinois, a village
- Ogle, Kentucky, United States, an unincorporated community
- Ogle Township, Somerset County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Ogle, Northumberland, England, a village
- Ogle Castle in Northumberland, England
- Glen Ogle, Scotland
- Ogle (surname)
- Ogle family of Northumberland, England
- Ogle Marbury (1882–1973), American jurist and politician, Chief Judge of the supreme court of Maryland
- Ogle Moore (1801-1874), Irish Anglican priest
- Ogle Airport, near Georgetown, Guyana
- Ogle Design a British design consultancy and onetime car maker
- OGLE, the Optical Gravitational Lensing Experiment survey
- Ogle DVD Player, open source software DVD player for Unix-like operating systems
- an open source OpenGL Extractor software created by Eyebeam
- To ogle is to stare at in a lecherous manner.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ogle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Eyebeam. OGLE: The OpenGLExtractor | OGLE: OpenGLExtractor by Eyebeam R&D;, 2010
- Wired. Second Life Figures Get a Life, 2006