From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up okay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Okay is a term of approval, assent, or acknowledgment.
Okay may also refer to:
- Okay, Arkansas, U.S.
- Okay, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Okay High School, Okay, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Okay, Haitian Creole spelling of Aux Cayes (Les Cayes), a commune of Haiti
- Okay (name), Turkish masculine given name and surname
Brands and companies
- Okay (film), a 2002 Danish film starring Paprika Steen
- Okay (band), a German pop group
- Okay, an American indie pop band signed to Absolutely Kosher Records
- Okay (album), a 2017 album by As It Is, or the title song
- Okay, album by Dowsing
- "Okay" (song), a 2004 song by Nivea
- "Okay!", a song by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
- Bjørn & Okay, a 1968 pop group
- Onnu Kure Áyiram Yogam (OKAY), a people's association in Kodungallur, Kerala, India
- OK (disambiguation)
- Okey, a Turkish tile game similar to Rummikub
- Okaya (disambiguation)
- Okeh Records, an American record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Okay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.