From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Oklahoma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oklahoma is a state located in the southwestern United States of America.
Oklahoma may also refer to:
- Oklahoma Territory, an organized territory (1890-1907) that would become part of the state
- Mexico, Illinois, formerly Oklahoma, Illinois
- Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, United States
- Oklahoma City, the capital of the state of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City bombing, a 1995 terrorist attack
- Oklahoma!, a 1943 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical comedy
- "Oklahoma" (Billy Gilman song), a song by Billy Gilman
- Oklahoma (1979 film)
- Baja Oklahoma, TV film
- 13688 Oklahoma, an asteroid
- USS Oklahoma (BB-37), an American naval warship
- University of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma State Cowboys, this school's athletic program
- Ed Ferrara or Oklahoma, a professional wrestling writer
- Oklahoma (chief), the nephew and successor of Pushmataha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oklahoma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.